“SRB – BiH – MNE – AL – in 6 days”
With this exceptional Motorcycle Tour, you have the opportunity to see, enjoy and taste the Balkan.
Four country – Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and Albania will be presented in its best light.
C.A.S. (Cruising Across Serbia) has created an opportunity for you see in short time the colorful culture of this four country. The hills, the lakes, the Adriatic Sea coast in Montenegro and the friendliness of the people who living there.
All of this….mentioned above will make unforgettable memories.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DAY in Mokra Gora
One day before the first driving day, the participants must arrive in Mokra Gora (Serbia), in the Hotel complex “Drvengrad” (timber town) from 04:00 p.m. but not later than 06:00 p.m.
The organizer will conduct a briefing with all the participants at 07:00 p.m. at the hotel.
The participants will be accommodated at “Mećavnik Resort”.
Accommodation, dinner and breakfast will be at the expense of the organizers.
Located in the unique tourist complex of Drvengrad and offering a Spa centre and a swimming pool, Mecavnik Resort provides accommodation in a structure made of locally sourced wood. Free WiFi is available in common areas.
Brightly furnished rooms are decorated with wood details and include air-conditioning as well as cable TV. Private bathrooms comprise a bath or a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Within the Drvengrad complex guests can enjoy local delicacies at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar. A tennis and basketball court, as well as a fitness center can also be found on site.
Activities like hiking, skiing and cycling can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. Sargan Mokra Gora Nature Park is at a distance of 8 km, while the Tara Mountain National Park is 13 km away. The Zlatibor ski area can be reached in 40 km.
Free public parking is provided within walking distance from Resort Mecavnik. Belgrade is 200 km away, while the nearest airport is Nikola Tesla International Airport, 214 km away.
DAY 02: Mokra Gora (Serbia) – Trsa (Montenegro)
– 200 KILOMETERS / 124 MILES.
You will start the first day at around 09:00 a.m. after breakfast. You will cross the border crossing Serbia to Bosnia&Herzegovina, you will continue on the very good asphalt road through Vishegrad where we will visit the “Stone Town” also made by Emir Kusturica, on the river of Drina. Visit the old bridge none in the book of our Nobel writer Ivo Andric “Na Drini cuprija”.
After your visit and after having a refreshing time, you will continue to Goražde, Foča through the Nacional Park of Tjentište and we will arrive to the border crossing Bosnia&Herzegovina to Montenegro named “Sćepan polje”.
We continue with eyes full of wonderful nature and very good road to the lake of Piva. From that point we start our ascension to the mountain of Durmitor. Our target for today is a village of Trsa on 1.450 m of altitude where is our Ethno village house “Milogora”.
Ethno village “Milogora”
Night 2 may be spent at Ethno village “Milogora.
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Guest House Ethno Village “Milogora” is located near of village Trsa (on 1.450 m of altitude) on the mountain Durmitor in Montenegro.
Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. There is a restaurant. The specialty is steamed lamb.
A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.
Guests will be able to enjoy activities such as horseback riding or walking.
Žabljak is 16 km from Guest House Etno Village Milogora.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Hercegova Strana! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
DAY 03: Trsa – Rijeka Crnojevica
– Approximately 340 Kilometers / 212 Miles.
After the breakfast, at around 09:00 a.m., you will start your ride. The mountain Durmitor is an extremely beautiful and interesting way to ride a motorcycle. You will experience a clear road with beautiful curves. The first stop could be a Prevoj Sedlo. You will then continue to the canyon of river Tara to the well none “Djurdjevica Tara Bridge”.
You will then ride to Kolasin, Andrijevica, Gusinje to the border crossing “Vermosh Fuci” and we enter to Albania.
The new road through the North Albania with a wonderful view will be a great pleasure to ride. The road is mostly between 1.000 and 2.000 m of altitude.
We enter in Montenegro through the border crossing named “Božaj”, riding to Podgorica, the capital town of Montenegro and we arrive to our target for today “Rijeka Crnojevića”.
Rijeka Crnojevica is a small historical town in Central Montenegro on the ancient trading route through Montenegro. The city is very near the most beautiful part of Lake Skadar. It is worth visiting for both the lake and the old architecture left over from the trader days.
Night 3 will be spent at Rijeka Crnojevica in Montenegro. It offers lodging with homemade breakfast.
The accommodation will be in one of the villa in the place of Rijeka Crnojevica (the translation in English is “the river of noble family Crnojevic”
They have excellent wine and domestic Komova brandy as well as souvenirs to go with the whole experience. The nature is beautiful, the very non lake “Skadarsko jezero” receive the water from the river of Crnojevica, river Moraca and some other rivers.
DAY 04: Rijeka Crnojevića – Trebinje (Bosnia&Herzegovina)
– APPROXIMATELY 200 KILOMETERS / 124 MILES.
After breakfast, around 08:30 a.m. at the latest, you will start from Rijeka Crnojevića to reach the area of Cetinje, visit the mausoleum of Petar II Petrović Njegoš on the mountain of Lovćen on 1.750 m of altitude. The road is very curvy, bat in perfect condition. The path consists of a serpentine downhill towards the city of Kotor.
Kotor is an old town on the coast of Adriatic Sea in the Bay of Kotor named “Boka Kotorska”.
We continue along the coast of Boka Kotorska and after the town of Strp we go to the hills, to the border crossing Ilino Brdo where we return to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In the area of Trebinje we will sleep and dinner on the coast of river Trebišnjica in wonderfull Motel Studenac. The rooms are great, the internal swimming pool wait for us and the food………delicious.
Hotel “Studenac” near of Trebinje
Night 4 will be spent at Hotel restaurant “Studenac”. The hotel – motel “Studenac” is on th river of Trebisnjica in the valley of Trebinje. Trebinje is a city located in Republika Srpska, an entity of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is the southernmost city in Bosnia and Herzegovina situated on the banks of Trebišnjica river in the region of East Herzegovina.
The high quality food, very special wine make our stay very pleasant.
DAY 05: Trebinje – Sarajevo
– APPROXIMATELY 220 KILOMETERS / 138 MILES.
Today after breakfast without hurry we drive through beautiful areas of Lake Bileća, we will stop to the restaurant “Casablanca” to eat Begova čorba … … if we want.
We will pass through the National park “Tjentište”, the river Sutjeska……
After the town of Foča we go to Sarajevo where we will sleep in a nice hotel with a safe (closed) garage so that the motorcycles will be safe.
Sarajevo – Hotel Saraj
Night 5 will be spent at Hotel Saraj in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The hotel is in a quiet part of town.
The old town named “Bashtcharshija” is aroud 850 meter far away.
The famous “Tchevaptchichi” are in the old restaurants “Zelja”, “Hodzic” of “Ferhatovic”.
The hotel have a Spa Center.
In the evening we will go to “Baščaršija” for dinner …….. Ćevapčići in the restaurant “Željo”, “Hodzic” or “Ferhatovic” ………. do not know who are better …..
DAY 06: DEPARTURE day from Sarajevo
After breakfast we will all say goodbye to each other, we will exchange addresses and stay friends until some new joint motorcycle ride….
Everyone will take the direction of his home…with a smile on his face.
This moto Tours is ended………….
- Curvy asphalt roads
- Starts in Mokra Gora (Serbia) and ends in Sarajevo (Bosna & Hercegovina)
- Explore religious and historical sites
- Explore mountains with breathtaking views
- Get a taste of delicious cuisine
- Services of a multi-lingual guide
- 5 nights accommodation
- Daily briefings
During this motorcycle tour, you will stay at quality hotels for 5 nights, for a minimum of three stars. Double rooms will be available for participants. You can also request for single supplement rooms.
Spoken languages: French, Serbian, English
- Bike: personal bike
- Terrain: asphalt
- 4 riding days
- Mileage: 1,000 kilometers / 625 miles
- Daily rides: 200 to 300 kilometers / 124 to 186 miles
- Meals: All breakfasts and dinners
- All participants are obliged to act in accordance with applicable traffic regulations as well as in accordance with driving rules in the group.
- All participants are obliged to have motorcycle equipment and carry it permanently regardless of weather conditions: helmet, jacket, trousers, gloves, boots, rain gear (over-jacket and over-trousers).
- All participants are obliged to have technically correct motorcycles, tires in a perfect condition. If motorcycles use motor oil, they must have a minimum of 1 liters with them; motor oil for filling.
SKILL LEVEL REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR: INTERMEDIATE:
- can ride for three to four hours
- average riding experience
- little assistance required
- comfortable with extreme curves and leans
- average experience with unsurfaced roads
- steep ascents and descents
- visiting the Bridge on river Drina
- visiting the Bridge on the canyon Tara
- ride through the National Park of Tjentište
- Tour through Durmitor, Lovćen, mountain in Albania
- Travel to Sarajevo
- Visiting the Mausoleum of Petar II Petrović Njegoš
- Visit Monastery of Hercegovačka Gračanica in Trebinje.
This motorcycle tour will take place in Mokra Gora, Trsa, Durmitor mountain, Albania North mountains, Rijeka Crnojevića, Boka Kotorska, Trebinje, Sarajevo.
The tour will start in Mokra Gora (SERBIA) and end in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Hercegovina).
During this motorcycle tour, you will be provided with five breakfasts, five exeptional dinners, bottled water will be provided.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DRINKS ARE INCLUDED:
- Water (bottled)
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
- Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
If you have special dietary requirements, it is a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation
Things to do (optional)
- Riding horses in Ethno village Milogora
- Relax with a massage and swimming in pool
- 5 nights accommodation
- Daily briefing (meeting for half an hour in the evening about the next day’s route)
- Services of a multi-lingual guide on a motorcycle (French, English, and Serbian languages)
- 5 breakfasts and dinners
- Bottled water
What’s not included
- Drinks except for bottled water
- Personal expenses
- All costs not mentioned in What is Included
RULES of conducting for all participants of the Moto-tour:
- All participants are obliged to act in accordance with applicable traffic regulations as well as in accordance with driving rules in the group. You can read the valid driving rules in the group by clicking on the link http://www.cruising-across-serbia.com/sr/voziti-u-grupi/
- All participants are obliged to have motorcycle equipment and carry it permanently regardless of weather conditions, all information on motorcycle equipment and the preparation of a motorcycle for driving on a motorcycle can be read by clicking on the link http://www.cruising-across-serbia.com/sr/prakticni-saveti/
- All participants are obliged to have technically correct motorcycles, tires in a perfect condition. If motorcycles use motor oil, they must have a minimum of 1 liters with them. motor oil for filling.
- All participants are required to have the necessary documents from the motorcycle as well as personal documents that allow them to travel unobstructed along the proposed route.
- All participants who do not comply with the aforementioned regulations, rules and advice of the group’s guides – will be removed from the group (for the safety of other participants), without the right to refund the money.
THE STANDARD PRICE is 600,00 € /per person
– with personal motorcycle
– shared double room (double bed)
– Supplement for single accommodation
The LowerPrice is 500,00 € /per person
– with personal motorcycle
– shared double room (double bed)
– Supplement for single accommodation
All the customers can avail of that Lower price IF they already have joined 3 tours of C.A.S in the past, whether booked through our site or any other sites.
Meaning, the discounted price will fall on their 4th booking and this 4th booking must be made exclusively through our C.A.S. website.
The minimum number of participants is 5 persons –
(if there is not enough number of participants, the Moto-tour will be canceled (except if the organizer decide differently) – the full amount will be returned).
A reservation require a DEPOSIT of 50 % of the total price.
The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.
The Moto-tour “SRB, BiH, MNE & AL – 6 days” will START on the DATE determined by the organizer after consultation with the participants.
Available Dates will be from September to end of October 2018.
The organizer have all the rights on the video & photos material made during this Moto-tour under the organisation C.A.S.
The organizer can use all recorded material at his own free will.
Cancellation and termination of the agreement on participation in this Moto-tour & refund of paid money is regulated in the original text in the Serbian language.
See the offer in the Serbian language !!!
Authorized representative of C.A.S. is
Mr. Zoran Mihajlović
This offer have all the value without signature & stamp